Business Development Manager German
As Business Development Manager you are responsible for executing successful customer engagements and quickly growing your profile among our customers and peers. You join a venture that is led by an experienced founding team with first-class external support from our shareholders Siemens Energy and Zeiss. We support you to grow your strengths across different development paths. In the first phase, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and execute a portfolio of business development initiatives and sales channels.
- Conduct and manage sales outreaches and engage on qualified opportunities to advance the sales agenda toward initial orders on our platform.
- Prepare and negotiate offers and convert opportunities into customers.
- Prepare and deliver regular business reviews/ project updates to senior management on progress, roadblocks, and solutions, leveraging our marketing and sales automation tools.
- Plan for and attend both domestic and international industry events, tradeshows, conferences.
- You have completed your studies, preferably a master’s degree, in business administration, economics or another business-related degree program
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in start-ups, marketing & sales/business development or top-tier strategy consultancies,
- Understanding of (software) engineering, 3D printing, and manufacturing. Experience in relevant industries is a big plus (e.g. Automotive, industrial, energy and oil and gas, aerospace, space).
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills and are open to approaching new situations.
- You are highly ambitious, enjoy having lots of responsibility and equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Well-connected offices in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg)
- Room to grow based on your performance and individually aligned development goals
- We enjoy spending time together and promote team spirit through regular company events
- We support mobile working based on individual needs
- Subscription to stay fit with Urban Sports Club
- Mobility benefits for BVG company ticket
- 30 days of Holidays
- Free beverages in the office
- Pet-friendly office
The future of Digital Manufacturing - Join us today!
We are building a new digital platform in the additive manufacturing space. Our core philosophy is to combine passionate people with the challenges of tomorrow. We do not believe in fixed job descriptions or CVs but look for diverse personalities who bring their talents, inspirations, and pioneering mindset with them. As a company, we are uniquely positioned to be both VC financed and corporate backed. This allows you to benefit from best - our young, dynamic, and hands-on startup-mentality on the one hand and the stable environment, high reputation and global network of Siemens Energy and ZEISS on the other. We look forward to your application.